Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To Remove Smear Mark From Lcd Screen

APPROACHES FOR THE RETURN OF PRESIDENT ARISTIDE IN HAITI ARE CURRENTLY THE ONLY WAY TO

Dr. Jean -Bertrand Aristide
Ex. President d'Haïti
19 Janvier 2011

I want to thank the Government and people of South African hospitality historic, deeply rooted in Ubuntu, they have shown to my family and me.

Since my arrival forced the Mother Continent there are six and a half years, the people of Haiti have never ceased to call for my return to Haiti . Despite enormous challenges they face in the wake of the deadly earthquake of January 12, 2010 their determination to make my return a reality has only increased.

In my case, I am ready. "Once again I express my willingness to leave today, tomorrow, anytime. The goal is clear: to contribute as a private citizen, to serve my Haitian sisters and brothers in the field of education.

My back is also needed for medical reasons: It I strongly recommend that you do not spend another winter in South Africa being given in 6 years, I had six surgeries in the view. The surgeons are excellent and very well qualified, but they feel the unbearable pain experienced winter should be avoided to reduce the risk of complications and blindness.

So to all those who ask me to return to the fold, I renew my will leave today, tomorrow, anytime. Hopefully that the governments of Haiti and South Africa will soon be in talks to respond to my request in the next few days.
;
States with the Haitian people, once again my family and I reiterate our sincere gratitude to the Government and people of South Africa.


"Yon sèl new feb, Ansanm new fireplace, Ansanm, together we are Lavalas "
CFLHO

POBOX 2252 Fort Pierce, Florida 34954
info@fanmilavalas.net
www.fanmilavalas.net
312-735-6297

0 comments:

Post a Comment